News & Advertising
- March 10, 2020: New Grassroots and Advertising Campaign Urges Congressional Action on Transportation Infrastructure
- June 26, 2019: Ad Campaign Targets Key Lawmakers and Highlights Urgent Need for Investment to Modernize Infrastructure
- May 13, 2019: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to Discuss Infrastructure May 14 at Transportation Construction Coalition Fly-In
- March 25, 2019: New Ad Campaign Urges Action on Permanent Highway Trust Fund Fix & Infrastructure Investment Package
- March 12, 2018: New Ads Urge Action on Infrastructure, Permanent Solution for Highway Trust Fund
- February 12, 2018: Transportation Construction Coalition Statement on Release of White House Infrastructure Plan & FY2019 Budget Proposal
- January 10, 2018: Transportation Construction Coalition Statement on Rebuilding America’s Infrastructure report
Television & Social Media Spot
March 2020: The TCC will feature a 30-second television spot (“Stuck”) calling on policymakers to envision and create the transportation network tomorrow demands.
The video integrates a text messaging campaign, urging the public to text “Highways” to 52886 to encourage their representatives to act on infrastructure.